Rollingview Marina has a clubhouse in Durham, NC featuring a fully stocked store including all commonly needed boating supplies, maintainance items for boats and fun toys for the water! Whether you’re in the market for a specific item, or have a last-minute need for something you may have left at home, we have a full selection of supplies here to serve you. We even have a marine mechanic on hand!
It’s never too early to lay the groundwork for a memorable summer. Right now is the actually perfect time to take advantage of our amazing V.I.B. (Very Important Boater) Program. Make plans now and get ready to be treated in the extra-special way you’ve always wanted?
Our exclusive program provides you with the convenience of a wet slip without the worries of a wet slip (dirty bottom, dead battery from bilge pump etc.).
As a “V.I.B.-er” you can enjoy a stress-free trip on the lake without the hassle of having to put your boat in the water and pull it out when you are finished for the day. Just pull right up to the dock, load your cooler, towels, and other items into your boat, and go.
There is limited space available in this program, so contact us today to join!
Our amenities include:
- Gas – with NO ethanol – just what your boat loves to drink!
- Sandwiches and food
- Ice Cream!
- Crappie, bass & catfish…waiting to be caught!
- Fishing Rods & Reels – perfect for beginners and pros
- Bait and tackle
- Full selection of life jackets – all sizes, shapes, and colors
- Life jacket loaner program – sign one out for the day and use it until 5 pm
- Tubes & rafts, wakeboards, ski ropes & more for purchase
- Kayaks, canoes, and paddle boards for rent…and purchase!
- Boat cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Plenty of dry dock room for your enjoyment